Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday's Feast: Popcorn

I really love popcorn. Especially from a movie theater. I can eat a large bucket if I'm hungry. I guess I haven't actually done this so maybe I just think I can. Probably better I don't try! :)

I made some popcorn in our air popper today. I like lots of butter and salt. However, I kinda overdid it with the butter today. ugghh! If you pick up popcorn from the bottom of the bowl and it is dripping I would say that is a problem. There is 3/4 of the bowl of popcorn left. I think I will pop more to mix with it. Maybe that will help.

Too bad I don't have any m & ms to add to it...that would per-fect it!

But popcorn is a fun thing because everybody likes it. That is probably the only people food we intentionally give a few pieces to our dog. And Emma had some (one of the top ten choking hazards for toddlers) at someone else's house the other day so she is hooked on it too. She does well with it though. Thank the Lord!

Until next time...

No comments: