Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Good morning!

It was a wonderful morning to start my first blog, although I had to work instead of write. Now it is lunch time.

I rode my bike to work today. That Columbia overpass kills me every time. I hope I can work up to riding the whole way instead of having to walk part of it. It was cool and sunny so that was nice. God is good! Plus, I got to work only 5 min. late.

I feel like I've gotten a lot done at work today so far.

As you may have noticed, I change subjects quickly.

My roommate and I went to the movie Failure to Launch last Friday. I'm not really a fan of anybody in the movie, but it was really funny!

I like American Idol. There are only 6 singers left. I like Chris, Taylor, and Elliott. Maybe I just would like to see a guy win this year. The 3 girls are pretty good too. I think Kellie Pickler should be going home tonight, but I have a feeling it might be Elliott. Paris and McPhee are both good but I just haven't been a fan of theirs.

Last night my boyfriend and I also watched Twins baseball. I left before the game was over but I see that they won. It's about time!

Until next time...

No comments: