Friday, April 28, 2006

I made it!

I made it over the overpass without stopping and walking! Woohoo! Now I think it might rain. Exciting!

I am tired and still not feeling the best. And my my back and legs are sore from the bike ride.

Now I have aired my grievances for the moment.

It is Friday! The weekend is almost here. Plus I got paid today.

Last night I spent some time at Target and totally forgot the item I was going there for (Gatorade). I got some frozen goodies that are lower in fat and calories though. It will be fun to try the Starbucks Mocha popsicles.

K, J, B, and I had Bible study last night. I like being able to hang out with them. Battlefield of the Mind is a good study. I have never done a Joyce Meyer's study, so it is different. Repetition can be good.

Twins won yesterday.

Until next time...

No comments: