Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tired

Well, I'm tired so I didn't ride bike to work. My legs are sore too so maybe I need to give them a days rest.

I'm listening to the song Lady in Red right now. I love that song.

Last night I went shopping for the items for Staff Association (social committee at work) for the May Day baskets that we are putting together to give each staff member on Monday. I went to 3 types of dollar stores and got pretty much everything that we need for about $13. I thought that was pretty good for around 45 people.

Kellie Pickler was the right choice to leave AI. Now there are 5. This is the order I think they could go home : 1st Paris, 2nd Elliott, 3rd Taylor, then Chris and Katharine the winner. I would like to see either Chris or Elliott be the winner. We'll see in about a month.

There was something good I heard on the radio yesterday. He (I don't know who it was) said that when we as Christians pray we pray things like "Lord, be with me", etc. He said that God said he would never leave us, so we don't need to pray for that. We don't need to pray for things He has already promised us as believers. I don't think it's a bad idea to acknowledge his promises though. God is good!

Go to www.wikipedia.com and search Selfridge. Look at Selfridges the department stores in England. It's pretty cool I think.

I'm letting my cell phone battery completely die before charging it up again. It is taking a long time. Every few minutes it does a low beep. I hope it stops soon.

I've been cataloging quite a few books on teaching topics. It is getting me excited to teach. We'll see what happens. I sent my teacher's license renewal application in yesterday. Hopefully it won't take too long to get my license back.

I like the color pink.

I love lamp.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal! So, you are renewing your teaching license - my mom would be happy to hear that! Do you have to do anything extra since it expired last fall? Gotta go! Levi's eating paper!

Miss Crys said...

Sorry I didn't see your comment. I didn't realize I need to approve the comments before they are published on my blog.

No I don't have to do anything extra to renew my license. It expired in January so it wasn't too long ago.

Yummy, paper! My choice of food.