Monday, June 26, 2006

Allergies

Oh, I don't think I can have the windows open anymore or be outside at all. We had the windows open all day and night. Nifty and I went for a walk last night to the grocery store. I don't feel well today. My nose is stuffy, my head is cloudy, and my throat is hurting. I think it is time to try some allergy medicine.

I am so glad I am done with class.

Being an emotional girl is hard sometimes. One can be so misunderstood. When what is needed is just a hug.

Now I don't have an application to do or homework. What will I do now? I am doing more nursery stuff at church and plan to do more with the church library. I even got a key so I can work whenever I want.

Nifty and I plan not to watch TV anymore. I may watch the news and movies though. It is exciting to think what can be accomplished without spending time in front of the TV.

Enjoy the people around you.

Until next time...

No comments: