Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Waiting...

I don't think the interview went that well. Since I am not an experienced teacher I do not have as much stuff to grasp from for examples. Like classroom management...I can say what I think I would do, but is it good enough?! I really wanted this, but we'll have to see. If I don't get it I guess there must be a reason or something else. The position would be the 2nd grade teacher since the 4th grade is only half time.

Nifty got up early and made me eggs, toast, bacon, fresh fruit for breakfast. That was good and nice.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Crys--Finally found your blog address in my emails! I knew I had it!!! I like your name, reminds me of favorite nicknames. I also like your blog--sorry it took so long to read it. Did you need a microwave? I was going to ask you when I saw you look at the one downstairs. Got to get back to work--Springwheat

Miss Crys said...

Mom-Thanks, but our microwave has continued to work. I think the problem was with what I put in there. I was melting chocolate on peanuts and it started "shorting out". It works fine now though.

Yes, the nickname was from you!