Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rummage Sailing

I say rummage sailing (instead of saling) because it is very windy out. I decided to wear my pedometer today while I walked around the whole area to check out the rummage sales. I left with $11 and maybe $2 in change. I came back with 4 bags and $6.05 left. Plus, I walked about 8300 steps!

I found a lot of girl and gender neutral onesies for gift-giving or myself one day. I got about 8 pairs of little socks, 1 bib, and one pair of baby girl hand socks. Emmitt was very interested in all the smells that I brought home.


I got some free or cheap items for my prize box at school too. I also got a puzzle, a binder, and 5 "magazine" holders. I am sure I can use them at school for many things.


I got our nieces cute gymnastic (I think) outfits and a sweater. I hope they fit. If not, they were not a lot money.

Until next time...

No comments: