Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Random Wednesday

Emma got her one-year-old shots yesterday. Why do some delay shots? Why do some not give shots at all? Why do some choose to give shots?

Thunderstorms make kids wake up early. Especially the 8 year-old and 5 yo who spent the night while their mom was at the hospital to have a baby.

I love cereal.

When should we try to have another baby? I wonder when is the best time. If any. Boy or girl? Single or twins? How this pregnancy and birth will go.

We changed our Netflix subscription to one DVD at a time instead of two. We haven't been watching the movies very fast and this will save some money.

I need a nap.

I wonder what Emma will be like as she gets older.

I would like a bigger living room eventually. And a bigger yard.

I want an uninterrupted night's sleep.

Until next time...

No comments: