Tuesday, May 23, 2006

17 and roommateless

Yesterday was weigh day: now a total of 17 lbs. lost. Woohoo! I celebrated by eating 2 ice cream sandwiches. ha!

It is 90 degrees out today. I may need to turn the air on!

Two more episodes of American Idol left. I am voting for Taylor tonight many times even though I haven't heard him sing yet. Tomorrow he shall be crowned American Idol. It will be interesting to see if either he or Katharine wins. I pinned her to win a few weeks ago but I hope I am wrong.

It is weird being roommateless. She is gone for work from this past Saturday until this coming Friday.

My aunt J is coming over tonight to get her hair done by me...don't let her know that I told you that it's to color it!

Baseball is coming over to watch American Idol too.

I did Denise Austin's video shortcuts for the lower body last night. I felt it a little today even though it was just 10 minutes, but it is very concentrated on the legs. I hope to start doing that 3 times a week.

We learned about conjunctions today in class. Remember Conjunction Junction on TV on Saturday mornings? Conjunction junction what's your function? The coordinating conjunctions are FANBOY: for, and, not, but, or, yet. Isn't that interesting?!?!

Until next time...

No comments: