Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sun

It has been sunny for quite a bit of the day. That is nice. The weather people said it is going to rain later though. It doesn't look like I'll be doing too much bike riding this week if the rain continues.

I wasn't feeling well for most of the morning. I don't know what's wrong. I ate and drank lots of water and am feeling a bit better.

Last night another woman and I did childcare at the church for the nursery workers' meeting. Ages included barely-crawling to 7-years-old and it sure was a variety of abilities and likes. There were 8 kids for about 2 hours. It was a good time I think. Some were calmer than others. Most enjoyed a snack of cheerios. A few enjoyed playing hide and seek with one of the senior pastor's sons who is in 4th grade. That was a great thing for them.

*Listening to Bo Bice's The Real Thing, who was last year's American Idol runner up, on my Yahoo! Launchcast radio.*

I had my weigh in yesterday. I didn't gain or lose. So far I've lost about 14.2 pounds since Dec. 31, 2005. I have 15-20 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight.

If you missed Grey's Anatomy on Sunday, you need to watch it! It was very interesting!

Well, my final thought for the moment...God is good and always faithful. A little boy told me once that God never changes. Boy, was he right.

Until next time...

No comments: