Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Busy

I have lots on my mind.

I didn't notice that I need to reject or publish each person's comment, so I didn't see one from April 27th. Sorry about that. I'll check from now on.

I rode bike to work today since it was sunny. There was a cold wind though. I walked a little bit up the overpass. Looks like it is going to rain though. Oh well.

There was a roach in the employee women's bathroom yesterday. It was dead on it's back. It was big and gross. They were going to spray today. Ick!

B and I watched American Idol and the Twins win last night. Now their record so far is 10-16. I didn't vote for anybody on AI. Paris should be the one to go. Elliott sounded good on one song. Katharine is always consistent even though I really don't like her style. Taylor is always the entertainer and sounds good. I didn't really enjoy Chris's songs but he gave it all his throat could give.

I'm applying for readmission to UND so I can take a class this summer. As an employee I get tuition waived for 9 credits a year so I thought I would take advantage of this great benefit. I'm not looking forward to taking a class but I'll do it anyway. Then there will be exciting things to blog about! ha! I'm thinking of taking a graduate level class called Intro. to Learning and Behavioral Problems.

I'm so glad that God is in control of my life otherwise I'd get too overwhelmed.

Until next time...

No comments: