Monday, May 01, 2006

Ponderings of this past weekend.

Boy it has been raining a lot! No riding bike today. Plus I have appointments this afternoon that I need the car for. I'm thankful for my car.

B and I went to The Sentinel on Friday. It was ok. Paradiso was good as usual. I have decided that their chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite things there. It is good and spicy! I'm thankful for
time together.

Weird dream Saturday morning...you'll have to ask me to find out what it was about. It's much better if I can be dramatic while telling it!

Went through stuff (threw away some) and reorganized. I moved a lot of my stuff to the hall closet, so N and her sister (when she gets here for most of the summer) can move into my room. It will be interesting to switch rooms and have 3 of us in the apartment. I think it will be fun too.

Babysat baby L on Sat. night. He wasn't the most content that evening but he still is cute as a button.

I'm thankful for Saturdays and babies.

Sunday: church and bought some bake sale cookies. They are all gone by the way...sorry I didn't share! ha! My excuse...they were small! Happy Joe's was the same. It's always good to hang out with friends eatin' pizza and caramel rolls. I'm thankful for good teaching and yummy food.

I also finished the Bible study lessons for this week. So I could give B the book when I went over there yesterday. The 2 topics made me think. I need to guard myself from being too critical and judgmental of people. And the second topic of passivity makes me think that I need to get off my butt and do something instead of just thinking and talking about it.

I'm thankful for a loving God who wants us to enjoy life and gave us a purpose and left us the Bible to give us instructions.

Well, I'm going to lunch. I'm thankful for an hour lunch break.

Until next time...

No comments: