Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Thoughts O' Crys

I started class on Monday. It's nice that it is during work hours and I don't have to make up the hours. The teacher is the same person I had for Intro. to Linguistics. I enjoyed his way of teaching so I'm glad I know it already for this class. He gives a lot of examples in order for us to understand concepts and on tests he asks for examples instead of just a definition. I think Modern Grammar has been interesting so far.

I will call B "Baseball" in this post.

Baseball's parents, grandma, and dog came to town this past weekend. It was good to see them again. I guess I didn't see the dog though. That's ok. We went to the ballet recital to see J's daughter H dance. She was cute in her tutu. When they are that little (around 5 yrs.) some don't really know what to do. H did very well. She concentrated on her dance positions and rarely on flipping her lovely pony tail. She did a wonderful job and is brave to dance in a tutu in front of so many people.

Monday was payday and weigh day. I was happy that I stayed the same (16 lbs. lost) since I didn't try too hard last week. A lot of my clothes are baggy and too big but I'm not letting myself buy any new ones until I get to my goal weight. I'm really close, so I just need to do it.

Baseball and I watched American Idol last night. Only 3 are left: Elliott, Katharine, and Taylor. I bet Elliott will go home tonight. I'm not really a fan of any of them now. One more week and it will be over. It's been fun.

Grey's Anatomy's finale was ok. The 3 hours of it were a treat. It was quite predictable, but will keep us, the watchers, happy enough. George, Alex, and Bailey are my favorite characters. My favorite thing George has ever said is something about him wanting to McVomit. *haha*

Izzy is now insane. Christina is becoming human as is the chief. Meredith and McDreamy - *shaking my head*. So, what do you think will happen? with Burke and Yang? with Derek and Addison? Derek and Meredith? the vet? with Izzy? Izzy and Alex? George's girlfriend? When are they going to bring McSteamy back? How about Addison's malpractice? Are they going to have Alex have more of a storyline? So many questions just about a TV show...

N and I switched rooms this past weekend. It's interesting putting lots of stuff in a smaller room. I like the coziness of the smaller room though. I still need to go through and organize a lot of stuff. I'm getting rid of stuff too, so I don't have so much "baggage" surrounding me.

There were some great sales at Joann Fabric. I bought some sponges shaped as numbers for 25 cents. A star punch for $1 and a big thing of scrapbooking paper for $7. Now I just need to sit down and make tons of cards.

The weather is nice today. It's going to be around 70 again and no rain.

Until next time...

No comments: