Thursday, May 18, 2006

Elliott

Elliott Yamin is off of American Idol. I called it although I think it would have been great to have him and Taylor as the last 2. I wonder how much it would have changed the results if I had voted for him lots of times! ha The percentages of votes were so close all 33.xx. I didn't vote so I can't complain. Now I'm all for Taylor to win it all.

It is cloudy and rainy today.

N (aka Carless) had her job interview today. I hope it went well. I'll keep you posted.

Carless and I watched the last 2 episodes of The Amazing Race last night. We were glad the 2 hippies won. They came from behind so many times.

Remember to drink lots of water instead of pop (soda, coke), juice, or coffee.

My aunt P is coming to help my grandma today. The movers are moving all of her furniture, etc. tomorrow. It'll be nice for her to be in a new (owned) place again. She said there is even a fireplace that she can have on in the living room or the bedroom.

Bible study tonight with Baseball (or Mowing Master) and the funky bunch.

*listening to* I Can Only Imagine by Casting Crowns

My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers

Todays topic:

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. -Matthew 6:28

Basically, do not worry. God will take care of your needs. But as Joyce Meyer in our Bible study said that we still have responsibilities.

Until next time...

No comments: